Choosing the right coffee machine
To get the right coffee, your coffee machine is your most important asset! Whether you want to go for a traditional machine or fully automatic coffee machine, we have a solution for you
Important questions to ask when choosing your coffee machine
There are several important questions you should ask when choosing the right coffee machine for your business. Below are some important questions, however speaking with one of our account managers and discussing your options with them is often the best solution.
- Do you want to use a traditional barista espresso machine, or an automatic machine?
- Do you want to serve different variations of coffee?
- How many cups of coffee do you want to make the same time and on average how many cups of coffee a day?
- Do you want to serve filter coffee, freeze-dried coffee or whole bean coffee?
- Do you want to serve a variety of different Darboven beans?
- Do you want to preheat your cups?
- What space do you have available for your equipment?
- Do you have a fixed water connection?
- Has your establishment got sufficient power available for the equipment you require?
- Do you want to buy or lease a coffee machine?
- And dont forget to pick the colour!
We would like to introduce you to the various different possiblities at your disposal, with different financing options available.